Waterco Electro Heat Pro 96kw Commercial Heat Pump, 3 Phase Models
£21,720.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
The Waterco Heat Pro Semi-Commercial Provides Summer Season use and Operates from 6 degrees.
The Waterco Electro Heat Pro products are assembled in Canada using mainly components from the USA.
The Waterco Elctro Heat Pro heat Pump operates at at an ambient operating range 60C to 400C and therefore provides summer season use.
- 6 x Titanium heat exchangers – The use of titanium for the heat exchanger leads to efficient heat transfer without any dangers of corrosion.
- Digital control panel
- Green UK & European compliant refrigerant gas – R410a refrigerant gas
- Weatherproof ABS cabinets, UV resistant
- Top mounted fan
- Flow switch to turn off the unit when there is no water flow
- Compressor protection time delay
- 1/2 HP fan motor powers the two 4-blade 26″ fans.
- 2 x 11HP Sanyo hermetic scroll compressors (415V/50Hz/3Ph)
- Twin evaporators
- Powder coat heavy gauge steel sheet construction
- 80mm (3”) PVC water connection
- Built in flow and pressure switches
- Output water temperature limited to 400C
- Ambient operating range 60C to 400C
- 3 Phase power supply
3. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
Many factors can affect the sizing of a heat pump for your pool. You are therefore strongly advised to contact us to get an accurate sizing recommendation for your particular pool.
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
Waterco heat pumps should be installed outdoors.
We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required(subject to location).
We can also offer an installation service if required.
We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
Please contact us for further advice
The range of Electro Heat Pro are a non stock items so please allow 8 weeks for delivery.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Duratech heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All Waterco products come with the following parts and labour warranty in the UK:-
- 10-years warranty on the titanium heat exchanger
- 3-years warranty on the compressor
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components (subject to terms and conditions)
Units shipped outside the UK are supplied with a parts-only warranty.
10. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for Waterco products
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.