Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal Heat Pumps 7kw to 19kw
£1,399.00 – £2,415.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal Heat Pumps
UPDATE 25/6/20: ALL MODEL OF THERMOTEC INVERTER RANGE ARE OUT OF STOCK. MORE STOCK IS DUE IN AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST 2020.
CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER IN ADVANCE AND EITHER PAY IN FULL OR PAY A DEPOSIT TO SECURE THE UNIT
HeatPumps4Pools are the leading specialist supplier of swimming pool heat pumps. We have many years of experience in the market and have used our expertise to research and design our own range of swimming pool heat pumps.
New for 2020, the Thermotec Eco Inverter range of pool heat pumps offer an excellent inverter driven heat pump at a low cost with high value for money.
The Thermotec Eco Inverter range are fully inverter driven. This means that they automatically adjust the speed of the fan and compressor to precisely match the heat demand from the pool.
The ability to adjust the output of the heat pump allows the Thermotec Eco Inverter to deliver greatly reduced running costs with COPs of up to 12.5. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 12.5kw of heat is delivered to the pool. This delivers reduced running costs compared with other heat pumps on the market
In addition the inverter technology has a reduced electrical startup requirement, making them ideal for properties with a sensitive or limited electrical supply.
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 12.5. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, up to 12.5kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- Equipped with an easy to use touch screen display / control panel.
- Top quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
- Brushless variable speed DC fan motor – very efficient with extremely quiet operation
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
- Five different models: 7kw, 9kw, 12kw, 16kw, 19kw
- All models use single phase power (ie 220v to 240v)
- Provides cooling and heating of pool water
- Suitable for pools, swim spas, hot tubs and koi ponds etc
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant case
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Built in timer and clock
- Set Temperatures for this model are 15-43 degrees
- Silent mode
- Titanium heat exchanger – resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -5 °C.
- 2-Year Warranty
- Note: these heat pumps do not come with a power cable or plug. The require a heavy duty piece of round flex cable with a plug on the end.
- Note: These heat pumps come with a 50mm glue socketwater connection union. If you wish to connect flexible hose to the heat pump for above ground pools, then please also purchase 2 x male hosetails, 1 x glue and 2 x 50mm to 1.5″ adaptors.
3a. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
The sizing guide for a covered pool is:-
|Model||Kw||Above Ground Pool
Max Pool Volume
In ground Pool
Max Pool Volume
Absolute Max Pool Volume
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||7kw||18m3||25m3||35m3|
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||9kw||25m3||
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||12kw||35m3||
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||16kw||45m3||
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal||19kw||55m3||
4. COP And Performance
By using the latest inverter technology, the Thermotec Eco Inverter can out perform traditional on/off type heat pumps as well as many other inverter driven models.
Even as the outside air temperature falls, the Thermotec Eco Inverter will still perform well, delivering heat to your pool.
The Thermotec Inverter heat pumps can work well with outside air temperatures as low as -5c
The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the amount of heat (in kw) that the heat pump delivers to your pool compared to the electricity that the heat pump uses (in kw)
By using the latest inverter technology, the Thermotec Inverter has COPs up to 12.5. This means that in these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 12.5kw of heat to your pool !
5. Extremely Quiet Operation
The Thermotec Eco Inverter range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
The Thermotec Eco Inverter display will show:-
- The current pool water temperature
- The mode (e.g. heating or cooling)
- If the timer function has been set
- If the fan is operating
- The current time and date
- The outside ambient temperature
- If there is a fault, a fault code is displayed to explain the problem
- There is a protective flap over the display to protect it from the weather and UV rays from the sun
- Inlet water temperature
- Outlet water temperature
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
8. Mounting Feet Included
The Thermotec Eco Inverter horizontal range of heat pumps come with:-
- 2 x Water connection unions (with 50mm glue socket outlets – 1.5″ adaptor bushes available as an option)
- 4 x Rubber mounting feet (heavy duty mounting blocks available as an option – see below)
9. Water Connections
These heat pumps come with grey 50mm unions
If you wish to connect flexible hose to the heat pump for above ground pools, then please also purchase 2 x male hosetails, 1 x glue and 2 x 50mm to 1.5″ adaptors.
|Heavy Duty Mounting Feet||These heat pumps come with rubber mounting feet (see photo above).
Alternatively you can purchase these heavy duty Mounting Feet.
These raise the unit off the ground by approximately 100mm, and also help to reduce vibration.
Please see our Mounting Feet and Slabs section for more information.
|Bypass Kit||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.|
|Winter Cover||We offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
Please contact us for further advice
The range of Thermotec Eco Inverter pool heat pumps will be in stock from beginning of June 2020. Once received, they can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
We are taking deposits for these heat pumps, so please call us now to place your order.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Thermotec Eco Inverter heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Thermotec Eco Inverter heat pumps come with a 2-year warranty on all components:-
- UK – First year – parts and labour warranty, Year 2 – parts only warranty, or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost)
- Europe and outside the UK – 2-Year parts only warranty or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost). If spare parts are required, they will be sent free of charge to a UK address. If they are to be shipped outside the UK, the customer pays the international shipping cost
We recommend that you retain the pallet and packaging that the heat pump was delivered with in case you need to return the unit to us for repairs under the warranty.
The warranty will not apply where the heat pump has been installed incorrectly, or has been damaged by freezing
14. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Thermotec Inverter swimming pool heat pumps that we supply.
We hold spare parts to support all Thermotec Eco Inverter heat pumps both during and after the warranty period
15. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for these products
|Thermotec Eco Inverter Horizontal User Manual|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
7kw, 9kw, 12kw, 16kw, 19kw