Sunspring Swimming Pool Heat Pump for Above Ground Pools 5kw to 14kw
£695.00 – £1,495.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
The SunSpring Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Update: 27th August 2020 –we have a limited quantity of Sunspring 10kw in stock – order while stocks last !
Due to extremely high demand, all other Sunspring heat pumps are now out of stock until next year 2021.
The SunSpring Swimming Pool Heat Pumps are a brand new range from HeatPumps4Pools
They are ideal for above ground pools or small in ground pools
They are quick to setup and remove in the winter
Comes complete with 3.5m cable and UK plug/RCD (except SunSpring 14) and also flexible hose connections so you can be up and running to heat your pool in no time !
We can also supply these with an EU 2-pin plug/RCD if required
|SunSpring 05 and SunSpring 07||SunSpring 10 and SunSpring 14|
- Plug and play with fitted cable, UK 3-pin (or Euro 2-pin if preferred) plug and RCD
- Specially designed for small and medium Pools (thin wall pools, polyester, metal or wooden wall pools <45m3)
- Comes with hose tail connections to allow easy connection of flexible pool hose for above ground pools.
- Includes stepped hose tails to accept both 1.5″ (38mm) or 1.25″ (32mm) pool hose.
- Also includes glue socket connectors for 50mm and 1.5″ solid pool pipe.
- Will continue to function even at low flow rates
- Can be used with sand or cartridge filters
- Requires an air temperature of +8°C and above to operate
- An exceptionally high COP value (5) for such a small compact heat pump.
- Easy and fast to install (<15 min). Plug and play
- User friendly, easy to use colour display with 3 buttons
- Water flow scale to show water flow rate through the heat pump
- Safety RCD protection and UK or Euro plug – Plug & play (Note: SunSpring14 needs to be hard wired to a dedicted breaker)
- Comes with long 3.5m power cable
- Using sustainable materials (UV resistant Polymer casing and titanium heat exchanger)
- Full Flow Technology – No Bypass needed
- Uses R410a refrigerant gas for an environmentally friendly operation
- Plastic rust-resistant polymer casing
- Note: The Sunspring units do not have a built in flow switch and so must not be allowed to run with no water running through them. We sell a time clock which can be used to turn the unit on/off at specific times if required.
3. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
Please use the chart below to select the best SunSpring heat pump model for your pool xxx
Max Pool Volume
However please note that these are the maximum sizes.
You should always oversize a heat pump, so we recommend that you choose the next model up in the sizing chart.
If in doubt about the model required for your pool, then please contact us and we will be happy to assist
How to Calculate Your pool Water Volume
You can easily calculate the water volume in your pool as follows:-
To calculate the volume of a round pool, you can use the formula
Pool Volume = 3.14 x radius x radius x depth
- Measure the diameter of the pool in metres
- Half the diameter to give the radius of the pool
- Multiply 3.14 x radius x radius x pool depth
A 12′ (3.66 m) diameter round above ground pool with a depth of 0.8m
Diameter = 12′ x 0.305 = 3.66m
Radius = 3.66 / 2 = 1.83m
Volume = 3.14 x 1.83 x 1.83 x 0.8m = 8.4 m3
The Hot Splash supports pools up to 10m3 so would be ok for this pool
Pool volume = length x width x depth
6m x 4m pool, 0.8 m deep = 6 x 4 x 0.8 = 19.2 m3
5. Easy to Operate
The SunSpring swimming pool heat pumps have a user friendly colour digital display panel
The display panel has three buttons for easy operation
The display has a unique water flow indicator scale to instantly show the water flow rate through the heat pump so that you can be sure that it is sufficient.
The display shows the current pool temperature and the set temperature.
6. Fitted with UK or Euro Plug
All of our Sunspring heat pumps are fitted with a UK 3-pin mains plug/RCD.
We can also supply them with a 2-pin euro plug on request
|Comes with UK 3-pin plug/RCD (shown above)||Optional Euro 2-pin plug/RCD shown above (available on request)|
If your outdoor socket is already protected by an RCD, then if you prefer, the fitted RCD/Plug can be unwired and replaced with a standard UK 13A plug.
Note: The Sunspring heat pumps require a 220v or 240v, 50hz power supply and therefore are not suitable for use in the USA/Canada (which uses a 110v, 60hz power supply)
7. Hose and Solid Pipe Connections Included
The SunSpring models come with hose tails to take both 1.25″ (32mm) and 1.5″ (38mm) flexible hoses.
They also include the connectors for 50mm and 1.5″ solid pipework
Please Specifications tab at the top of the page
9. Easy Installation
The SunSpring Swimming Pool Heat Pumps are designed for quick and easy setup and operation.
They come complete with UK (or Euro), RCD/plug and flexible hose connections to suit most above ground pools
Note: The SunSpring05, SunSpring07 and SunSpring10 come with a pre-fitted UK plug/RCD (or Euro plug/RCD on request). The SunSpring14 exceeds the capacity of a standard UK 13A plug and so we recommend that the SunSpring14 is hard wired to its own 20A Type-D breaker.
Please read the PDF installation manual below for more information on how to install the SunSpring swimming pool heat pumps
We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
The price includes VAT and FREE UK delivery. (excludes Scotland and some UK postcodes).
We can deliver the SunSpring heat pumps to any country – please contact us for a shipping quote.
All SunSpring products come with the following warranty:-
- 2-years parts warranty on all components in the UK
- 2-years parts warranty on all components in Europe – parts only warranty or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost). If spare parts are required, they will be sent free of charge to a UK address. If they are to be shipped outside the UK, the customer pays the international shipping cost
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
13. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
13. Customer Videos
Please view the videos below which were kindly sent in by our customers with Sunspring heat pumps on above ground pools.
14. Water Flow Rates
Please check that your existing pump and filter will deliver the flow rate required for the SunSpring heat pump.
If your pump and filter are too small, then we sell the Krystal Clear pump and filter sets with higher flow rates to suit the SunSpring heat pumps
Please Click Here to see pricing for these pump and filter sets
15. Automatic Time Clock
If you would like to automatically turn on and off the SunSpring pool heat pumps, then we also sell heavy duty time clocks which are suitable
Note: The Sunspring heat pumps do not have a built in flow switch and so must not be allowed to operate without water flowing through the unit.
16. Pool Hose
You may need to purchase additional 1 or 2 x 1m length of pool hose to connect from your heat pump to the pool
We sell both 1.5″ and 1.25″ pool hose
17. Bypass Kit
If you do not plan to drain your pool in winter, we recommend using a bypass kit.
This allows you to isolate the heat pump and drain it down whilst keeping the water in the pool
We sell a bypass kit for above ground pools which comes complete with hose-tails, short lengths of pipe and glue etc
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for the Sunspring products
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
5kw, 7kw, 10kw, 14kw