Rainbow Chlorine/Bromine Pool Dosing Chemical Feeder
£139.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Rainbow Dosing Feeder for Bromine or Chlorine
The efficient, easy way to sanitize your pool or spa The Rainbow Models 300 and 320 feeders not only save time, but also reduce manual handling of chemicals. They use large or small Chlorine or Bromine slow-dissolving tablets to make sanitizing your new or existing pool or spa easy and automatic. Both install easily on the pressure side of the pump, downstream of the filter and heater.
The freestanding Model 300 feeder and the in-line Model 320 feeder both feature an external fine control valve that lets you adjust the feed rate to meet specific pool or spa requirements. The Model 300 feeder is ideal for retrofitting existing pools for automatic
sanitisation. The Model 320 feeder is designed for permanent installation in the return line of new or existing systems, and dispenses sanitizer directly into your pool or spa, downstream of all equipment.
- Easy, efficient way to sanitize your pool or spa
- Simple, trouble-free designs-no special venting required.
- Saves time, can treat 50m3 to 590m3 of water
- Completely enclosed – No escaping fumes, no special venting required
- Provides more efficient use of slow dissolve chlorine or bromine tablets
- Top-loading makes it easy and convenient to add chemicals.
- The Chlorinator sits in line on either 1.5″ pipework, and must be installed after the heater, ideally with a check valve to stop back-flow of chlorine into equipment, and as instructed in the installation instructions.
- The corrosion resistant check valve can be fitted to either 1.5″ pipework, and is fully serviceable.
- The Chlorinator is also available in clear amber for easy tablet viewing.
- External fine-control valve for precise feed adjustment
- These erosion feeders reduce the manual handling of chemicals, removes the need for floating dispensers or placing chlorine tablets in skimmer baskets.
|In line version – must be installed after the heater – Model RA320C||Off line version – must be installed after the heater – Model RA300C|
This item is in stock for immediate delivery – please allow 3-5 working days
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship this item to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Rainbow Chemical Feeder comes with a 1-year warranty.
6. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all items that we supply.
7. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please feel free to call or Contact Us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for these products
|Rainbow In-line Feeder User Manual 320C|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.