Nano Action Reversible 3kw UK Plug and Play Pool Heat Pump for Above Ground Pools up to 12m3
£650.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Nano Action Reversible 3kw UK Plug and Play Pool Heat Pump
Update: March 2020 – The Nano Action are now in stock for next day delivery, order now while stocks last !
Our first ever mini heat pump that gives you extended season use and can work down to -5c air temperatures !
New for 2020, the Nano Action Reversible heat pump are ideal for extended season use for above ground pools, spas and hot tubs. They can work at lower air temperatures (down to -5c) as they have an automatic defrost function
This model comes with a Euro 2 pin plug and is also supplied with a 3 pin UK adaptor to be able to used in the UK.
Slash the cost of heating your pool using the Nano Action Reversible heat pump rather than an electric heater
Call us now to order your Nano Action Reversible heat pump
They are designed for small above ground pools, hot tubs and spas up to 12m3 of water.
The Nano Action Reversible heat pumps are incredibly easy to setup for your pool.
They offer much lower running costs that using an electric pool heater.
The New Nano Action Reversible outputs up to 3kw of pool heat but only uses 0.6kw of electricity!
- Outputs up to 3kw of pool heat from only 0.6kw of electricity used
- Brand new design for 2020
- Dimensions – 40 x 28 x 38.5cm (l x w x h)
- Weight 18kg
- Suitable for pools up to 12m3
- Desired water temperature can be set to be between 15c and 40c
- Simple “plug and play” heat pump
- Comes complete with 5 meter power cable, safety RCD and with a Euro 2 pin plug, but is supplied with a 3 pin UK adaptor for use in the UK
- 1.25″/1.5″ (32/38mm) water connections for hose
- 2 x hose clips included
- Operates to lower air temperatures with air temperatures of as low as -5c and above
- Water flow switch
- Can be used with an external time clock
- Requires a flow rate of 1.3m3/hr or more from your pump/filter
- Eco Friendly R32 refrigerant gas
- No bypass required
- Easy to operate
- Digital control panel – simply set the pool temperature required and the Nano Action Reversible will tun on and off as required to maintain the desired pool temperature.
- High quality polymer – corrosion and UV resistant case
- Gives much lower running costs than an electric pool heater
- Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Toshiba Compressor
- 2-Year Warranty
3. Easy to Use Digital Control Panel
The Nano Action Reversible has a touch screen easy to use display.
Simply use the up and down arrow keys to set your desired pool temperature and the Nano Action Reversible will automatically turn on and off to maintain the desired temperature
4. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
How to Calculate Your pool Water Volume:
You can easily calculate the water volume in your pool as follows: –
To calculate the volume of a round pool, you can use the formula
Pool Volume = 3.14 x radius x radius x depth
- Measure the diameter of the pool in metres
- Half the diameter to give the radius of the pool
- Multiply 3.14 x radius x radius x pool depth
A 12′ (3.66 m) diameter round above ground pool with a depth of 0.8m
Diameter = 12′ x 0.305 = 3.66m
Radius = 3.66 / 2 = 1.83m
Volume = 3.14 x 1.83 x 1.83 x 0.8m = 8.4 m3
The Nano Action Reversible supports pools up to 10m3 so would be ok for this pool
Pool volume = length x width x depth
6m x 4m pool, 0.8 m deep = 6 x 4 x 0.8 = 19.2 m3
Maximum for Nano Action Reversible = 10m3 so this would be too large – look at our SunSpring heat pumps
Typical Pool Sizes and Volumes
8′ x 30″ Intex above Ground pool = 3.6 m3 – Nano Action Reversible OK !
10′ x 30″ Intex above Ground pool = 5.5m3 – Nano Action Reversible OK !
12′ x 36″ Intex above Ground pool = 9.6 m3 – Nano Action Reversible OK !
6. Additional Fittings
You may need some of our fittings so that you can add this heat pump to your pool, so please take a look at our Hose pipe and Fittings
Or call us to get some help with these items.
Please Specifications tab at the top of the page
Installation is very easy and straightforward.
The Nano Action Reversible is connected to your existing pool pipework
It uses the existing pool circulation pump to pump the pool water through it.
Please see the user manual below for more information on how to install your Nano Action Reversible heat pump
Using the Nano Action Reversible heat pump to heat your pool rather than an electric heater will save you money on running costs
The Nano Action Reversible only uses 0.6kw of electricity to produce 3kw of pool heat.
If you compare this with an electric pool heater, a 3kw electric pool heater would use 3kw of electricity
The Nano Action Reversible therefore is only less than 1/4 the running cost of an electric pool heater – saving you money!
9. Pool Hose
You may need to purchase an additional length of pool hose to connect from your heat pump to the pool
We sell both 1.5″ and 1.25″ pool hose
Nano Action Reversible pool heat pumps are in stock in the UK from March 2020 and can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
You can pre-order your unit now to ensure you will be one of the first to receive this unit
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Nano Action Reversible heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Nano Action Reversible heat pumps come with a 2-year warranty
- 2-years parts warranty on all components in the UK
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
14. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all swimming pool heat pumps that we supply. Please call us and we will advise you further.
15. Product Literature
Please see the Product Literature tab at the top of the page for the user manual and brochure
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please feel free to Contact Us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for these products
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.