BWT Mitsubishi Zubadan Inverter Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Call for Price
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
BWT Mitsubishi Zubadan Inverter Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
We are proud to offer the new BWT Zubadan range of swimming pool heat pumps
The BWT range have been developed in conjunction with Mitsubishi – a leading manufacturer of heat pumps for homes and the domestic market
This exciting product brings together the excellent low temperature performance of a Mitsubishi heat pump with a built in swimming pool heat exchanger.
The result is one of the best performing swimming pool heat pumps on the market
Climexel heat pumps are fully inverter driven
They provide high output at low air temperatures and so are ideal for indoor pools as well as outdoor pools
The BWT Zubadan technology allows these heat pumps to work down to -25c !
- Mitsubishi inverter driven compressor
- Improved heating power and COP (coefficient of performance),
- Very quiet operation
- Excellent warranty (see below)
- Reversible machine, can be used to heat or cool the pool water,
- The pool water temperature, set point and operating mode
- (heat/cool) are displayed on the remote control,
- Automatic defrosting by cycle inversion, allows the machine to
- work at temperatures down to -25°C,
- Complies with EC standards,
- Low acoustic power in low speed mode, thanks to the
- Mitsubishi Scroll Inverter,
- Titanium, helical plate heat exchangers (BWT exclusive),
- compatible with salt electrolysis,
- Wired remote control (option),
- Low water level safety device (flow switch),
- Wired in via a watertight deck box,
- Anti-UV treated ABS casing allowing integration of a
- regulator, deck box, heat exchanger, flow controller, sensors,
- communication and control circuit boards,
- Hydraulic connections solvent unions, Ø 50 mm,
- ICHILL Thermostat, comfort mode and Eco mode,
- Condensate drainage and recovery kit.
- Single fan on smaller models, dual fan on larger models
- Plastic ABS casing – no corrosion
- Works down to -25c
- Full defrost system
- Digital control panel
3. Inverter Driven
BWT heat pumps are fitted with a frequency variator capable of adjusting the compressor and fan speeds.
On the contrary to the compressor and fan(s) in conventional On/Off heat pumps that run at a fixed speed (50 Hz), those in the Climexel heat pumps run at variable speeds (11 to 100 Hz), thus allowing the machine to automatically adapt to the heating demand and climatic conditions.
While the outdoor temperature is low, or while the heating demand is high, the Power Inverter® compressor and fan(s) run at high speed, between 50 Hz and 100 Hz).
Inversely, while the heating demand is low, or while the heat pump is running at temperatures around the set point, the Inverter® compressor and fan(s) will run at low speeds (between 11 Hz and 50 Hz).
At low speeds, BWT heat pumps’ COP is improved by 30 to 40 %. Running at low speeds, the Inverter® compressor and fan(s) are almost noiseless and provide optimal yields. In addition, the service life of the Climexel heat pump compressor, and other components, is extended.
4. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
We have the following BWT Zubadan Inverter models available:-
|Model||Max Pool Size (m3)|
|MZI 160M (26kW – Single Phase)||104 m3|
|MZI 190M (31.4kW – Single Phase)||123 m3|
|MZI 190T (31.4kW – 3 Phase)||123 m3|
|MZI 320T (50kW 3-Phase)||208 m3|
** : The values indicated are valid under ideal conditions: Ambient air temperature 15°C. Water temperature 26°C. Pool covered with an isothermal cover at
night, Filtration system running at least 15 hours a day during the heating season.
Note that there are also the BWT Power Inverter models – see the other product listed
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
6. Optional Extras
|Heavy Duty Mounting Feet||These heat pumps come with rubber mounting feet (see photo above).
Alternatively you can purchase these heavy duty Mounting Feet.
These raise the unit off the ground by approximately 100mm, and also help to reduce vibration.
Please see our Mounting Feet and Slabs section for more information.
|Bypass Kit||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.|
|Winter Cover||The unit comes with a lightweight winter cover, however we offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
The Climexel Zubadan models are made to order and the lead time is around 3-weeks from order
We can deliver to anywhere in Europe. Please email your address for a shipping quote.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Mitsubishi Zubadan heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The manufacturer has asked that we do not list the prices for these heat pumps on the internet, therefore, please contact us for a very competitive price
The Climexel heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 10-Years parts and labour warranty on the titanium heat exchanger
- 5-years parts and labour warranty on the compressor
- 5-years parts and labour warranty on all other components
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
12. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all swimming pool heat pumps that we supply
13. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please see the brochure below for more details and the full specification
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
|BWT Zubadan Brochure|
|BWT Zubadan User Manual – English – French|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
26kw, 31.4kw, 50kw
Single Phase, 3 Phase