Bowman Cupro Nickel & Titanium Heat Exchangers
£237.50 – £1,582.50 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers
Titanium Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers are a cost and energy efficient heating solution for your swimming pool.
Easy to maintain, energy efficient and cost effective
Available in a Cupro Nickel and Titanium, which make them suitable for all types of pool set up, these Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers also incorporate a higher volume of heat transfer tubes than most heat exchangers so that your pool can be heated quicker and dramatically reduce fuel costs in the process!
Please note that as for all metal fittings within a pool system the water chemistry must be balanced (especially pH) to avoid chemical damage.
If you have a salt chlorination system in the pool you need to use a Titanium heat exchanger.
Easy to maintain and install
The Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers have removable end covers and tube stacks providing handy cleaning access, whilst the 5113 and 5114 units come complete with imperial and metric solvent weld adaptors for easy installation into the pipe work of your swimming pool.
Please note: The best selling of our Bowman Heat Exchangers is the Cupro Nickel 5113-3C, and we generally recommend this unit to most of our customers due to it fitting all the basic requirements of the average swimming pool. The 5113-3C is supplied with both 1.5 inch ABS pipe connectors & 50mm pipe connections.
- Integral 7mm thermostat pockets (on most models) for easier installation.
- Removable tube stack makes the units easy to service.
- Composite end covers with solvent weld unions for easy connection to plant room pipework.
- kW/BTU output is based on 82oC boiler water.
- Titanium model has a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee for the materials in contact with the pool water.
- More efficient – more heat transfer tubes than many other heat exchangers, so Bowman units will heat your pool more quickly, dramatically reducing your fuel costs.
- Easy to maintain – special feature enables the end covers and tub stack to be removed for cleaning purposes.
- Easy to install – 5113 and 5114 units come complete with imperial and metric solvent weld adaptors allowing for easy installation into pool pipework.
Cupro Nickel – for both chlorinated and salt pools. They’re reliable and will provide years of service provided the pH balance of the pool is maintained correctly.
Titanium – for just about any type of swimming pool, titanium being immune to the most corrosive effects even that of sea water.
3. Bowman heat exchangers are available in:
- Cupro Nickel – for both chlorinated and salt pools. They’re reliable and will provide years of service provided the pH balance of the pool is maintained correctly.
- Stainless Steel – for chemically sanitised pools and must not be used on salt pools. Tougher than cupro-nickel, providing years of use and not critically damaged if pH levels are off for extended periods.
- Titanium – for just about any type of swimming pool, titanium being immune to the most corrosive effects even that of sea water.
Heat exchangers for use with boilers
boiler inlet temperatures and swimming pool sizes. The performance capabilities of the heat exchanger are based on achieving a pool water
temperature of 30°C
4. Optional Extras:
|Digital Thermostat||A separate Digital thermostat is available which fits into the thermostat pocket to control the desired temperature.|
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat exchanger. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
Please contact us for further advice
The range of Bowman heat exchangers are now in stock in the UK and can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Bowman heat exchangers to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Bowman heat exchangers come with a 3-year warranty
9. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Bowman heat exchangers that we supply.
10. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
20kw, 40kw, 70kw, 76kw, 100kw, 108kw, 170kw, 190kw
Cupro Nickel, Titanium