Astral Pro Elyo Touch All Year heat Pumps 8.5kw – 35kw
£1,995.00 – £5,295.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Pro Elyo Touch All Year Heat Pump Range
Update 14th Oct 2021:
20kw, 25.5kw, 30kw, 35kw models are now in stock
Other sizes can can be pre-ordered now and will be delivered in around 3-weeks from order
The Astral Pro-Touch range of pool heat pumps from Astral really offer a great product in terms of efficiency, performance, reliability and low noise operation.
It comes with inverter technology and is Fluidra Connect-compatible. It has been specially designed to obtain good performance in harsher climates. In addition, it runs in power-saving mode to achieve better energy efficiency, makes less noise than other heat pumps and can be used all year round.
- “A” energy rating, which can make savings of up to 33%.
- Inverter technology, which automatically changes the power setting so that the heat pump runs at optimum efficiency levels.
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- Fluidra Connect-compatible through a Modbus connection to the Fluidra Connect platform.
- The inverter starts the unit slowly which prevents current surges when the compressor starts up.
- Lowest outdoor air working temperature of -20 ºC, designed to work in cold climates.
- Reverse cycle defrosting system makes defrosting faster.
- Heating and cooling modes, thanks to the four-way valve.
- Electronic expansion valve for enhanced COP performance.
- R-32 refrigerant gas
- ABS plastic housing to which prevent corrosion.
- Modbus-compatible – Can be linked to wifi using the optional wifi module, Remote control and monitor your heat pump via an app on your smartphone
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 16. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 16kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- Desired water temperature can be set from +10c to +40c
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic hot gas defrost.
- Titanium heat exchanger – resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -20 °C – Capable of heating all year round.
- Mitsubishi inverter compressor
- 2-Year Warranty
- Three operating modes:-
- Powerful – maximum heat output, runs at 100%
- Smart – automatically selects between medium and maximum heat output
- Silent – automatically selects between minimum and medium heat output
3. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
The sizing guide for a covered pool is:-
Recommended Pool Volumes
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||8.5kw||25-45m3|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||10.5kw|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||13.5kw|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||15.9kw|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||19.8kw||60-90|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||25.5kw||75-120|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||30kw||95-110m3|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal (3-phase)||30kw||95-110m3|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal||35kw||110-135m3|
|Pro-Elyo Touch Horizontal (3-phase)||35kw||110-135m3|
24kw upwards are all double fanned units as shown above, so please check the space you have to accommodate the clearance need for installation.
4. COP And Performance
By using the latest inverter technology, the Pro-Elyo Touch can outperform traditional on/off type heat pumps.
Even as the outside air temperature falls, the Pro-Elyo Touch will still perform well, delivering heat to your pool.
The Pro-Elyo Touch heat pumps can work well with outside air temperatures as low as -20c
The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the amount of heat (in kw) that the heat pump delivers to your pool compared to the electricity that the heat pump uses (in kw)
By using the latest inverter technology, the Pro-Elyo Touch has COPs up to 16. This means that in these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 16kw of heat to your pool !
5. Extremely Quiet Operation
The Pro-Elyo Touch range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
6. LED Touchscreen Display
The Pro-Elyo Touch range provides easy to use controls via the LED display panel
7. Wi-Fi Control
The Fluidra Connect Platform allows the Pro-Elyo Touch to be monitored and controlled from a smartphone or any internet web browser or via the Modbus connection
The Fluidra Connect Platform allows you to operate lighting, and many other functions as well as your heat pump.
Note: When using the optional wifi module, a wifi signal is required at the location of the heat pump in order for the wifi module to be able to connect to your wifi.
Please test the strength of the wifi signal eg with a laptop or your smart phone before purchasing the wifi module. Please see the link to give you full information on this product on: https://www.fluidraconnect.com/en/
If you do not have a wifi signal at the heat pump’s location, then you can either:-
- Use a wifi signal extender to boost the signal in the area of the heat pump
- Use power LAN adaptors plugged into mains sockets in the house and the pool shed. You can then connect a wifi extended to the powerlan adaptor in your pool shed.
Please Contact Us if you need assistance with the wifi configuration
Please Specifications tab at the top of the page
9. Accessories included
10. Optional Extras:
|Fluidra Connect Box||The Pro Elyo can be operated by WiFi but only with the Fluidra Connect box. You also need the power pack. The Fluidra Connect platform is extensive. For further information, please visit https://www.fluidraconnect.com/en/. Please see the optional extras above xxx|
|Remote Display Kit||The Remote display kit allows the digital display panel to be located away from the heat pump. The kit includes a cable and a mounting box for the display.It is also possible to have two displays operating with the Pro-Elyo Touch Inverter range.|
Click here for details of the remote display kit
|Heavy Duty Mounting Feet||These heat pumps come with rubber mounting feet (see photo above).|
Alternatively you can purchase these heavy duty Mounting Feet.
These raise the unit off the ground by approximately 100mm, and also help to reduce vibration.
Please see our Mounting Feet and Slabs section for more information.xxx
|Bypass Kit||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.|
|Winter Cover||The unit comes with a lightweight winter cover, however we offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather|
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQpages for more information
The Pro-Elyo Inverboost NN heat pumps can also be installed on hot tubs and swim spas.
Please contact us for further advice
The range of Pro-Elyo Touch pool heat pumps are arriving in the UK this year and can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Pro-Elyo Touch heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Pro-Elyo Touch heat pumps come with a 2-year warranty on all components:-
We recommend that you retain the pallet and packaging that the heat pump was delivered with in case you need to return the unit to us for repairs under the warranty.
The warranty will not apply where the heat pump has been installed incorrectly, or has been damaged by freezing
16. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Pro-Elyo Touch swimming pool heat pumps that we supply.
17. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for these products
|Pro-Elyo Touch Manual|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
8.5kw, 10.5kw, 13.5kw, 15.9kw, 19.8kw, 25.5kw, 30kw, 35kw
Single Phase, 3 Phase