Angel Fire Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
£2,865.00 – £6,895.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Angel Fire Heat Pumps
HeatPumps4Pools are pleased to be able to offer the Angel Fire range of pool heat pumps to the UK and Europe market
Angel Fire heat pumps are made in the USA by Aquacal – the leading pool heat pump manufacturer in the US
Angel Fire Heat Pumps are available in single or 3-phase power configurations
They heat and cool, the extended season model has a defrost mechanism which allows operation at lower temperatures (air temperature down to -5c)
- Digital control panel
- Plastic corrosion resistant casing
- Hard start fitted as standard to single phase models
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Can control water circulation pump
- Hot gas defrost option for use in colder weather (works down to -5c)
- R410a refrigeration gas for high efficiency operation
- 2-year warranty and 15-yr warranty on heat exchanger – parts and labour warranty in the UK and most European countries
- Thermostat lock (to avoid tampering with temperatures)
- High efficiency and ultra quiet Copeland scroll compressor (M1-M3 models – Bristol or Copeland compressor, M4 & M6 models – Copeland compressor)
- Large surface and anodized evaporator-corrosion resistant
- Vinyl coated evaporator and fan grills
- Strong and silent sealed ventilator motor
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Angel Fire units come with 2″ and 50mm water connections
We are please to offer the new addition to this range for 2019 – the M6 59.2kw 3 Phase model:
3. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
Max Pool Volume (UK)
Max Pool Volume (Rest of Europe, Spain, France etc)
Models M2, M3 and M4 can be supplied for single or 3-phase power configurations
Models M5, M6 are 3-phase only
Please Specifications tab at the top of the page
5. Optional Extras:
|Compressor Sound Jacket||(Picture to follow)||A jacket which is easily fitted over the compressor to further reduce the operating noise of the heat pump, reduces the noise by 6db at 3m distance|
|Bypass Kit||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.|
|Winter Cover||We recommend that you purchase one of our specially designed and custom made heavy duty winter covers which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
Angel Fire pool heat pumps are now in stock and can be shipped to any UK address on a 3-5 day delivery service.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Angel Fire heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All Angel Fire products come with the following warranty:-
- 2-years parts and labour warranty on all components in the UK and most European countries !
- 15-year warranty on the heat exchanger
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
See the warranty document PDF on the Literature tab at the top of the page
10. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Angel Fire swimming pool heat pumps that we supply.
We hold spare parts to support all Angel Fire heat pumps both during and after the warranty period
11. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
at 3m: Models M1, M2, M3 = 43db. Models M4, M5, M6 = 49db
The outputs stated are at optimum conditions of Air 27c, Relative Humidity 70% and Water temp 21c.
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for Angel Fire heat pumps
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
12.6kw, 17.3kw, 25.4kw, 33.8kw, 44kw, 50kw, 59.2kw
Single Phase, 3 Phase