The Waterco Ultra Low Range Provide Extended Season use and Operate down to Zero Centigrade
The Waterco Ultra Low products are assembled in Canada using mainly components from the USA.
The Waterco Ultra Low range operate at low temperatures and therefore provide extended season use.
All Waterco Ultra low heat pumps supplied by HeatPumps4Pools have the following features:-
- Hot-Gas defrost system for low temperature operation
- Operates down to 0c (although a minimum of +5c is recommended)
- Titanium heat exchanger - The use of titanium for the heat exchanger leads to efficient heat transfer without any dangers of corrosion.
- Digital control panel on all models
- Green UK & European compliant refrigerant gas
- Weatherproof ABS cabinets, UV resistant
- Top mounted fan
- Flow switch to turn off the unit when there is no water flow
- Compressor protection time delay
- Scroll compressor
- 50mm/1.5" pipe connections
- R410a refrigerant gas
Easy Plumbing connections
Large Evaporator Area
Waterco heat pumps can be installed outdoors or in a pump-house or shed by using the through-the-wall vent kit (sold seperately).
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
All Waterco products come with the following parts and labour warranty in the UK:-
- 10-years warranty on the titanium heat exchanger
- 3-years warranty on the compressor
- 1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components (subject to terms and conditions)
Units shipped outside the UK are supplied with a parts-only warranty.
What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
Waterco's guide for the sizing of your heat pump is as per the table below:-
Many factors can affect the sizing of a heat pump for your pool. You are therefore strongly advised to contact us to get an accurate sizing recommendation for your particular pool.
||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.
The unit comes with a lightweight winter cover, however we offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Prices include delivery to most UK postcodes. (excludes Scotland and some UK postcodes).
All Electro products are normally in stock in the UK and will be delivered in approx 1-week from order
We accept all major credit and debit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
NB: We can offer a 1% discount on listed prices for payments by debit card or bank transfer as we do not need to pay credit card fees. Just choose bank transfer or cheque as the payment type when you checkout.
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for Waterco products
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org