Inverter+ Commercial Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
We are proud to announce the launch of our new Inverter+ commercial range of inverter driven pool heat pumps
The largest capacity Inverter pool heat pump on the market
Inverter driven heat pumps allow the fan and compressor to be run at variable speeds from 25% to 100% depending on the load.
When initially turned on, the heat pump will run at 100% to bring the pool up to temperature.
Once the pool has reached the desired temperature, the inverter heat pump can then reduce and match its output to maintain the pool at the desired temperature.
The ability of the heat pump to be able to modulate its output to suit the demands of the pool can deliver significant cost savings.
We have the following Inverter+ models available:-
||Max Power Output (Kw)
||Pool Size (m3)
- Inverter technology - variable operating speed
- Both models are vertical fan (blow upwards)
- 60kw unit has one fan, the 110kw unit has two fans
- Energy saving - Half running costs!
- Average Cop 11 (air26 degrees/water 26 degrees/ humidity 80%) saves half running costs
- Extremely quiet operation - 10 times quieter!
- Reduced startup current - no soft start required
- Mitsubishi inverter compressor
- Works down to -7c
- Output certified by TUV in Germany
- Aluminium-alloy anti-rusting case
- Excellent COPs - from 6.0 to 16.2 due to Inverter technology
- Long working life
- Pipe connections 63mm on 60kw model and 110mm on 120kw model
Please call to check stock and availability of these units
We can deliver to anywhere in Europe. Please email your address for a shipping quote.
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
We offer a discount for payments by bank transfer or debit card, please call us for details
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
These Inverter+ heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 2-Years Parts and Labour
- HeatPumps4Pools also have a network of engineers who can maintain or repair any heat pump
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
We are happy to provide technical support for all Inverter+ swimming pool heat pumps that we supply
If you would like a heavy duty winter cover for this heat pump, then these are available from our Accessories section
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com