UPDATE 20th APRIL 2019: THE FABULOUS NEW HOT SPLASH 3.35kw HEAT PUMPS ARE NOW IN STOCK, ORDER NOW WHILE STOCKS LAST !
Introducing the fabulous new improved 3.35kw Hot Splash heat pump ready for 2019
The new 2019 Hot Splash has improved heat output, quieter operation and works at lower air temperatures (down to +10c)
The World's Smallest Plug and Play Heat Pump!
Slash the cost of heating your pool using the Hot Splash heat pump rather than an electric heater
Call us now to order your Hot Splash heat pump
They are designed for small above ground pools up to 10m3 of water.
The Hot Splash heat pumps are incredibly easy to setup for your pool.
They offer much lower running costs that using an electric pool heater.
The New Hot Splash outputs up to 3.35kw of pool heat but only uses 0.56kw of electricity!
Hot Splash Features:
- Improved heat output: Now outputs up to 3.35kw of pool heat from only 0.56kw of electricity used
- Brand new design
- Dimensions - 29 x 31 x 37cm (l x w x h)
- Weight 15kg
- Suitable for pools up to 10m3
- Desired water temperature can be set to be between 20c and 40c
- Simple "plug and play" heat pump
- Comes complete with European Plug / RCD for electrical safety
- Includes 2 meters of 1.25" (32mm) pool hose to connect to your pool
- 1.25" (32mm) water connections for hose
- 2 x hose clips included
- Operates to lower air temperatures: Now operates with air temperatures of +10c and above
- Requires a flow rate of 2m3 an hour from your pump/filter
- Eco Friendly R32 refrigerant gas
- FullFlow and NoFrost technology - No bypass required
- Easy to operate
- Integrated carry handle - makes it easy to lift and move when not in use.
- Digital control panel - simply set the pool temperature required and the Hot Splash will tun on and off as required to maintain the desired pool temperature.
- High quality polymer - corrosion and UV resistant case
- Gives much lower running costs than an electric pool heater
- Titanium Heat Exchanger
- 2-Year Warranty
Easy to Use Digital Control Panel
The Hot Splash HS35 has a touch screen easy to use display.
Simply use the up and down arrow keys to set your desired pool temperature and the Hot Splash will automatically turn on and off to maintain the desired temperature
Fitted with Euro Plug
All of our Hot Splash heat pumps are fitted with a Euro/UK mains plug/RCD.
How to Calculate Your pool Water Volume
You can easily calculate the water volume in your pool as follows: -
To calculate the volume of a round pool, you can use the formula
Pool Volume = 3.14 x radius x radius x depth
- Measure the diameter of the pool in metres
- Half the diameter to give the radius of the pool
- Multiply 3.14 x radius x radius x pool depth
A 12' (3.66 m) diameter round above ground pool with a depth of 0.8m
Diameter = 12' x 0.305 = 3.66m
Radius = 3.66 / 2 = 1.83m
Volume = 3.14 x 1.83 x 1.83 x 0.8m = 8.4 m3
The Hot Splash supports pools up to 10m3 so would be ok for this pool
Pool volume = length x width x depth
6m x 4m pool, 0.8 m deep = 6 x 4 x 0.8 = 19.2 m3
Maximum for Hot Splash = 10m3 so this would be too large - look at our SunSpring heat pumps
Typical Pool Sizes and Volumes
8' x 30" Intex above Ground pool = 3.6 m3 - Hot Splash OK !
10' x 30" Intex above Ground pool = 5.5m3 - Hot Splash OK !
12' x 36" Intex above Ground pool = 9.6 m3 - Hot Splash OK !
Need a Larger Size
If your above ground pool is larger than 10m3, the please look at our SunSpring range of pool heat pumps as these will cover pools that have from 12m3 of water up to 45m3 of water.
Installation is very easy and straightforward.
The hot splash is connected to your existing pool pipework
It uses the existing pool circulation pump to pump the pool water through it.
Please see the user manual below for more information on how to install your Hot Splash heat pump
Pistoche 2m x 2m wooden pool with Hot Splash heat pump and Intex cartridge filter, all supplied by HeatPumps4Pools
Using the Hot Splash heat pump to heat your pool rather than an electric heater will save you money on running costs
The Hot Splash only uses 0.56kw of electricity to produce 3.35kw of pool heat.
If you compare this with an electric pool heater, a 3.35kw electric pool heater would use 3.35kw of electricity
The Hot Splash therefore is only less than 1/4 the running cost of an electric pool heater - saving you money!
You may need to purchase an additional length of pool hose to connect from your heat pump to the pool
We sell both 1.5" and 1.25" pool hose
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
Note: We offer an additional 1% discount on these prices for payment by debit card or bank transfer.
Please call for details or choose debit card payment at the checkout
Hot Splashpool heat pumps will be in stock in the UK and can be shipped to any Uk address on a 1 - 3 day delivery service from April 2019.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Hot Splash heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Hot Splash heat pumps come with a 2-year warranty
- 2-years parts warranty on all components in the UK
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
We are happy to provide technical support for all swimming pool heat pumps that we supply. Please call us and we will advise you further.
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for these products
"Works a treat. Best investment ever. Gone are the days of jumping into a cold pool. I have a 10ft round pool and it heats it up to my set temp which is 28 deg c. Possibly could get pool warmer but 28 deg is warm enough for me." xcalibur76 27 Jun, 2016
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please feel free to Contact Us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org