Climexel Zubadan Range
We are proud to offer the new Climexel Zubadan range of swimming pool heat pumps
The Climexel range have been delveloped in conjunction with Mitsubishi - a leading manufacturer of heat pumps for homes and the domestic market
This exciting product brings together the excellent low temperature performance of a Mitsubishi heat pump with a built in swimming pool heat exchanger.
The result is one of the best performing swimming pool heat pumps on the market
Climexel heat pumps are fully inverter driven
They provide high output at low air temperatures and so are ideal for indoor pools as well as outdoor pools
The Mitsubishi Zubadan technology allows these heat pumps to work down to -25c !
We have the following Climexel Zubadan Inverter models available:-
||Max Pool Size (m3)
|MZI 160M (26kW - Single Phase)
|MZI 190M (31.4kW - Single Phase)
|| 123 m3
|MZI 190T (31.4kW - 3 Phase)
|MZI 320T (50kW 3-Phase)
** : The values indicated are valid under ideal conditions: Ambient air temperature 15°C. Water temperature 26°C. Pool covered with an isothermal cover at
night, Filtration system running at least 15 hours a day during the heating season.
Note that there are also the Climexel Power Inverter models - see the other product listed
- Mitsubishi inverter driven compressor
- Improved heating power and COP (coefficient of performance),
- Very quiet operation
- Excellent warranty (see below)
- Reversible machine, can be used to heat or cool the pool water,
- The pool water temperature, set point and operating mode
- (heat/cool) are displayed on the remote control,
- Automatic defrosting by cycle inversion, allows the machine to
- work at temperatures down to -15°C,
- Complies with EC standards,
- Low acoustic power in low speed mode, thanks to the
- Mitsubishi Scroll Inverter,
- Titanium, helical plate heat exchangers (Procopi exclusive),
- compatible with salt electrolysis,
- Wired remote control (option),
- Low water level safety device (flow switch),
- Wired in via a watertight deck box,
- Anti-UV treated ABS casing allowing integration of a
- regulator, deck box, heat exchanger, flow controller, sensors,
- communication and control circuit boards,
- Hydraulic connections solvent unions, Ø 50 mm,
- ICHILL Thermostat, comfort mode and Eco mode,
- Condensate drainage and recovery kit.
- Single fan on smaller models, dual fan on larger models
- Plastic ABS casing - no corrosion
- Works down to -15c
- Full defrost system
- Digital control panel
Climexel heat pumps are fitted with a frequency variator capable of adjusting the compressor and fan speeds.
On the contrary to the compressor and fan(s) in conventional On/Off heat pumps that run at a fixed speed (50 Hz), those in the Climexel heat pumps run at variable speeds (11 to 100 Hz), thus allowing the machine to automatically adapt to the heating demand and climatic conditions.
While the outdoor temperature is low, or while the heating demand is high, the Power Inverter® compressor and fan(s) run at high speed, between 50 Hz and 100 Hz).
Inversely, while the heating demand is low, or while the heat pump is running at temperatures around the set point, the Inverter® compressor and fan(s) will run at low speeds (between 11 Hz and 50 Hz).
At low speeds, Climexel heat pumps’ COP is improved by 30 to 40 %. Running at low speeds, the Inverter® compressor and fan(s) are almost noiseless and provide optimal yields. In addition, the service life of the Climexel heat pump compressor, and other components, is extended.
Please see the brochure below for more details and the full specification
The Climexel Zuban models are made to order and the lead time is around 3-weeks from order
We can deliver to anywhere in Europe. Please email your address for a shipping quote.
The manufacturer has asked that we do not list the prices for these heat pumps on the internet, therefore, please contact us for a very competitive price
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
We offer a discount for payments by bank transfer or debit card, please call us for details
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
The Climexel heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 10-Years parts and labour warranty on the titanium heat exchanger
- 5-years parts and labour warranty on the compressor
- 5-years parts and labour warranty on all other components
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
We are happy to provide technical support for all swimming pool heat pumps that we supply
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com