Update: Please Note this range is not available until Mid April - May 2019
BWT Fairland Inverter Plus Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
We are proud to offer the new BWT Fairland Inverter Plus range of inverter driven pool heat pumps
Fairland are a leading heat pump manufacturer with a reputation for reliability
Inverter driven heat pumps allow the fan and compressor to be run at variable speeds from 25% to 100% depending on the load.
When initially turned on, the heat pump will run at 100% to bring the pool up to temperature.
Once the pool has reached the desired temperature, the inverter heat pump can then reduce and match its output to maintain the pool at the desired temperature.
The ability of the heat pump to be able to modulate its output to suit the demands of the pool can deliver significant cost savings.
We have the following BWT Fairland Inverter Plus models available:-
||Max Power Output (Kw
||Recommended Pool Size (m3)
With inverter pool heat pumps, you should always oversize the heat pump as much as possible.
Oversizing the heat pump allows the compressor to run at a reduced output (eg 25% to 50%) of its total power and this will then deliver the highest efficiency and the lowest running costs.
- Inverter technology - variable operating speed
- Energy saving
- Extremely quiet operation - only 22-35db(A) at 10m (depending on model and power output mode)
- Reduced startup current - no soft start required
- Mitsubishi inverter compressor
- Fully variable speed fan and compressor (not 3-speed)
- Works down to -7c
- Output certified by TUV in Germany
- Aluminium-alloy anti-rusting case
- Excellent COPs - from 5.8 to 15.8 due to Inverter technology
COP And Performance
* The values shown are valid under the following conditions: Ambient air temperature 15°C. Water temperature 26°C, pool covered with an isothermal cover at night, filtration system running at least 15 hours per day during the heating season.
4. Extremely Quiet Operation
The Inverter Plus heat pumps are extremely quiet in operation.
See the dB levels quoted in the table above
5. Winter Cover Included
The BWT Fairland Inverter Plus pool heat pumps come with a basic winter cover
If you would like a more heavy duty winter cover, then these are available from our Accessories section
These heat pumps are in stock
Delivery will be around 2-3 working days to a UK address.
We can deliver to anywhere in Europe. Please email your address for a shipping quote.
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
We offer a discount for payments by bank transfer or debit card, please call us for details
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
These BWT Fairand Inverter plus heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 3 Years parts warranty on the heat pump in the UK (Labour included in France only)
- 10 Year parts warranty on the titanium heat exchanger
- 10 Year parts warranty on the compressor
- HeatPumps4Pools also have a network of engineers who can maintain or repair any heat pump
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
10. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Inverter+ swimming pool heat pumps that we supply
11. Product Literature
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com