HeatPumps4Pools are pleased to be able to offer the Angel Fire range of pool heat pumps to the UK and Europe market
Angel Fire heat pumps are made in the USA by Aquacal - the leading pool heat pump manufacturer in the US
Two types are available:-
- Heat only model without a defrost mechanism for summer use (air temperature down to +8c)
- Heat and cool extended season model with a a defrost mechanism which allows operation at lower temperatures (air temperature down to -5c)
They are available in single or 3-phase power configurations
- Digital control panel
- Plastic corrosion resistant casing
- Hard start fitted as standard to single phase models
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Can control water circulation pump
- Hot gas defrost option for use in colder weather (works down to -5c)
- R410a refrigeration gas for high efficiency operation
- 2-year warranty and 15-yr warranty on heat exchanger - parts and labour warranty in the UK and most European countries
- Thermostat lock (to avoid tampering with temperatures)
- High efficiency and ultra quiet Copeland scroll compressor (M1-M3 models - Bristol or Copeland compressor, M4 & M5 models - Copeland compressor)
- Large surface and anodized evaporator-corrosion resistant
- Vinyl coated evaporator and fan grills
- Strong and silent sealed ventilator motor
- Titanium heat exchanger
The sizing guide for a covered pool is:-
Max Pool Volume (UK)
Max Pool Volume (Rest of Europe, Spain, France etc)
Models M1, M2, M3 and M4 can be supplied for single or 3-phase power configurations
Models M5 are 3-phase only
Angel Fire Specifications
Noise levels at 3m: Models M1, M2, M3 = 43db. Models M4, M5 = 49db
Note that the Angel Fire units come with 2" and 50mm water connections
|Compressor Sound Jacket
||(Picture to follow)
||A jacket which is easily fiited over the compressor to further reduce the operating noise of the heat pump
||Please see our Bypass Kitssection section for more information.
We recommend that you purchase one of our specially designed and custom made heavy duty winter covers which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
We accept all major debit and credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
Note: We offer an additional 1% discount on these prices for payment by debit card or bank transfer. Just choose bank transfer or debit card as the payment type when you complete the checkout process.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
All Angel Fire products come with the following warranty:-
- 2-years parts and labour warranty on all components in the UK and most European countries !
- 15-year warranty on the heat exchanger
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
See the warranty document PDF below
Delivery is around 5 working days from order
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for Angel Fire heat pumps
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org