The Calorex Vaporex range of pool dehumidifiers represent an excellent balance of value for money and quality.
The DH30 models extracts 1.25 litres of water from the air per hour.
Please call us for help on sizing dehumidifiers.
The Calorex Vaporex units are made in the UK to high quality standards. Each unit is tested before leaving the factory.
The DH30 range all come with built in electric air heating elements to heat the pool hall.
They also have a defrost option available which is required for pool rooms where the air temperature will fall below 15c when the dehumidifier is operating.
They have wall mounted, floor mounted or though the wall (TTW) models
- High moisture extraction for low power consumption
- Zero ozone depleting refrigerant
- Low internal operating pressures = long useful life
- Fan cycle or continuous mode
- Air outlet adjustable to horizontal or vertical
- Hot gas defrost (allows operation to 5°C air temperature)
- Many options for flexible installation
- Remote humidistat and on/off function.
- Air filter
- Floor stand kit
- Indoor pool
- Therapy pools
- Health clubs and wellness centres
- Hotels and spa pools
- Holiday parks and campsites.
The dehumidifiers can either just dehumidify the air, or they can also heat the air. In order to heat the air in the pool room, you can choose the additional 2kW Electric heating option.
These units can be located in the pool room or in the plant room, as the through the wall option comes with the fixings to install accordingly.
Or purchase the Floor stand kit as an alternative.
|Specifications||Units||DH 30AX||DH 30AXP|
|Operating temperature range
|Dehumidification @ 30°C/60% RH
|Heat recovered to air @ 30°C/60% RH
|External static pressure
|Sound pressure level @ 3m
|Dehumidifier power input
|Maximum supply fuse
|LRA (compressor start)
||782 x 270 x 648
||782 x 270 x 648
|Condensate drain size (flexible plastic hose)
The dehumidifiers are available in several types:-
- Wall mounted Dehumidifier with 2kW LPHW Heating
- Wall mounted Dehumidifier with Defrost and 2kW LPHW Heating
- Through the Wall Dehumidifier + 2kW LPHW Heating
- Through the Wall Dehumidifier + Defrost + 2kW LPHW Heating
All Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifiers have a 2-year parts and labour warranty.
The lead time on Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifiers is normally around 3-5 days subject to availability.
The manufacturer's brochure can be downloaded using the link below:-
The base price of the dehumidifier is shown at the top of this page
You can add the options to obtain the correct price including the additions.