Indux E300R6 Fully Remote Fresh Air Heat Recovery Ventilator
Specially designed to provide ventilation for small internal rooms, ventilation is achieved by using nominal 150mm diameter flexible ducting. The Indux E300R6 is a completely self contained unit that includes two mixed flow speed controllable fans plus a high efficiency polymeric heat exchanger.
The motor of the E300R6 operates up to an ambient temperature of 40°C and is fitted with a manual reset thermal overload protective device. It can be operated via either an Electronic Speed Controller or Trickle Boost Switch/Sensors via 150VA Transformer allowing swimmers to create an environment that suits their needs.
Controls and Sensors include: A trickle boost switch, ambient response humidistat, visionex PIR, TIM2, 7 day timeswitch and electronic speed controller.
Without the speed controller, the E300R6 will only run at maximum speed.
It is recommended when purchasing the E300 units...to purchase the speed controller, please add it to your basket with the E300R6 unit
Performance in m³/h:
- Max ventilation rate - 300.0
- Low Supply Rate - 70.0
- Low Extract Rate - 75.0
- Normal Supply Rate - 190.0
- Normal Extract Rate - 210.0
- Boost Supply Rate - 270.0
- Boost Extract Rate - 300.0
- N° speed settings - 3
- Efficiency: The unit will retain up to 70% of the temperature differential of out going air.
- Heat exchanger: Multi plate cross-flow type constructed out of a polymeric plastic with ultra sonic welded joints.
- Motor: 240V 50Hz A/C with sleeve bearings and greased for life. It will operate up to an ambient temperature of 40°C and is fitted with a manual reset thermal overload protection.
- Controls: The unit is operated via a remote 3 Position switch, humidistat or a humidiswitch.
- Filter: Washable reticulated foam type coarse filter.
- Construction: The unit outer case is a rigid ABS moulding. The internal/external grille is a cream coloured ABS moulding.
- Sound Level - Trickle: 37dB(A) @ 3m
- Sound Level - Medium: 40dB(A) @ 3m
- Sound Level - Boost: 44dB(A) @ 3m
The Full Indux Range:
The E300 Heat recovery ventilation unit is designed for through wall installations (with the exception of the E300R6 unit*).
These unit will extract stale air and introduce warmed fresh air from the outside.
Processing the same air over and over will make the pool hall air feel stuffy and stale, which is why is always a good idea to make provison for fresh air.
The Indux E300 range are ideal for swimming pools, computer rooms, classrooms, offices and the health and leisure industries.
The E300 units are the perfect solution to commercial areas that require a high performance balanced intake/extract scheme.
The compact heat recovery cube interleaves outgoing warm air with incoming fresh air and allows the heat from one to warm the other without the two streams mixing.
No energy is needed for this mixing, just the small fans.
The unit will fit in walls of up to 600mm thick.
Behind the neat deflecting fascia grilles are the filters, the heat exchange cube and fan units.
All wall sleeve components, the heat exchange cube and the fascia grilles are made of tough polymeric materials.
All of these units can be controlled with the addition of the speed controller.
This cost a little extra but is a worth while purchase.
Flow rate of up to 300m3/hr can be achieved in boost mode, or just 70 on low speed.
General Information which will help you decide which unit you need:
Fresh air ventilation can play an important part in keeping your indoor pool hall air comfortable.
Introducing fresh air will help remove odours that can sometimes be present in a swimming pool environment.
Heat Recovery Ventilators are very good at recovering heat from the old extracted air.
This heat recovery will save you lots of money in the long term.
The cost of running these small fans is relatively low, however the energy used to heat up this air is not.
Which is why it is so important to recover as much as possible.
Up to 70% heat recovery can be obtained from the extracted air, which is not bad for a small outlay and simple installation.
The Heat Recovery Ventilators operate with fans. Two fans operate, one bringing in fresh air the other extracting old stale humid air.
Both bodies of air pass each other in a simple cross over chamber. This chamber recovers heat back to the fresh air that is being introduced to the pool hall.
The speed of the fans are controlled by voltage, the more voltage the faster the fan runs, the faster the fan runs the larger volume of air will be introduced (and extracted).
The speed controller that controls the fan speed has a number of settings.
This helps regulate the amount of fresh air.
Each pool is different which is why three main installation types are available:
Option 1 – Through the wall Units (Indux 1 or Indux E300)
The unit grills will be seen in the pool hall and on the external wall. Easy to install and wire up, offers a good value solution. To control the speed you will require the correct speed controller to suit your fan.
Option 2 – Semi Remote (Indux 4 and E300 RW6)
This type of installation will require a little more work as ducting (150mm E300 and 300mm Indux 4) will be required along with grilles. Please note ductwork and grilles are not supplied with the fans. You will have to purchase these separately to meet you project requirements. Again to control the speed you will need the correct speed control for your fan unit.
Option 3 – Fully Remote (E300R6)
This is suitable for installation in roof void or similar internal space. Please note these units are not suitable for installation in wet areas or externally. The unit will have 4 spigots that you will connect 150mm ductwork too. Please check the installation and specification guides if you wish to install long runs of ductwork. These are relatively small fans so large pressure drops within the system may reduce the extraction rates. That said they are suitable for most domestic type installation. Call us for more details or download the data/installation guides from the resources tab above.
The different types of unit will have different extraction rates in Meters cubed per hour:
Full Range of Heat Recovery Ventilators:
- Indux 1 Self Contained Through the wall - Max Flow 550m3/hr
- Indux E300 Self Contained Through The Wall AM3000 - Max Flow 300m3/hr
- Indux 4 Semi Remote (300mm Spigots) - AM3054
- Indux E300RW6 Semi Remote (150mm Spigots) AM3005 - Max Flow 300m3/hr
- Indux E300R6 Fully Remote (150mm Spigots) AM3007 - Max Flow 300m3/hr
Full Range of Speed Controllers Available:
- Speed Controller for Indux 1 and 4 - AM3057
- Speed Controller for Indux E300 Series AM3010
- Replacement Fans, filters and extension kits are available on request.
Please ask if you have any questions before ordering.
3. Installation requirements
The E300R6 is designed for mounting in a ceiling void, above a suspended ceiling or a cupboard. For simple connection to 150mm flexible ducting, four spigots are provided. When passing through an unheated area insulated ducting should be used.
4. Speed controller
An optional 6-speed speed controller is also available. This allows the E300 fan to run at six different speeds.
This Speed Controller is suitable for use with all the Indux E300, E300R6 & E300RW6 heat recovery units.
- Mixed flow fans are speed controllable (on high speed tapping only) using a this 1.5Amp electronic controller.
- It will provide infinitely variable speed control and features an On/Off/sensor slider with neon indicator.
- There is an adjustable minimum speed setting.
- The controller is radio suppressed to BS 800 and electrical connections for use with suitable external sensors are also provided.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
Note: We offer an additional 1% discount on these prices for payment by debit card or bank transfer. Just choose bank transfer or debit card as the payment type when you complete the checkout process.
This item is in stock for immediate delivery - please allow 3-5 working days
Please note some of these units are not held in stock so a short lead time may apply.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship this item to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
We are happy to provide technical support for all items that we supply.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please feel free to call or Contact Us