The Calorex Vaporex range of pool dehumidifiers represent an excellent balance of value for money and quality.
The DH34 models extracts 1.25 litres of water from the air per hour.
They are designed for small to medium sized pool rooms.
Please call us for help on sizing dehumidifiers.
The Calorex Vaporex units are made in the UK to high quality standards. Each unit is tested before leaving the factory.
The DH34 range has a defrost option available which is required for pool rooms where the air temperature will fall below 15c when the dehumidifier is operating.
Wall Mounted or Floor Mounted
They can be wall mounted or floor mounted using the optional floor stand.
They also have optional air heating (LPHW) fed from a gas or oil boiler
If you require the Through the Wall models please see the DH33 Series.
- High moisture extraction for low power consumption
- Zero ozone depleting refrigerant
- Low internal operating pressures = long useful life
- Fan cycle or continuous mode
- Air outlet adjustable to horizontal or vertical
- Hot gas defrost (allows operation to 5°C air temperature)
- Many options for flexible installation
- Remote humidistat and on/off function
- LPHW air heater
- Floor stand kit
- Air filter
- Indoor pools
- Therapy pools
- Health clubs and wellness centres
- Hotels and spa pools
- Holiday parks and campsites
The dehumidifiers can either just dehumidify the air, or they can also heat the air. In order to heat the air in the pool room, you can use an existing boiler (eg gas or oil) to provide LPHW (low pressure hot water) to the unit.
As the unit dehumidifies the air, it will then also heat it using the heat supplied by the LPHW supply.
The units can be located in the pool hall, either on the wall or floor.
They extract about 30 litres of water per day
- Air delivery 440m3 per hour.
- Power consumption 750W.
- Noise level 48dBA.
|Operating temperature range
|Dehumidification @ 30°C/60% RH
|Heat recovered to air @ 30°C/60% RH
|External static pressure
|Sound pressure level @ 3m
|Nominal power consumption
|Maximum supply fuse
|LRA (compressor start)
|Heat output @ 80°C flow
|Product size (w x d x h)
||780 x 255 x 653
|Condensate drain size
(flexible plastic hose)
The dehumidifiers are available in several types:-
- Wall mounted dehumidifier
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with Defrost
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with 3kW LPHW Heating
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with Defrost and 3kW LPHW Heating
All Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifiers have a 2-year parts and labour warranty.
The lead time on Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifiers is normally around 3-5 days subject to availability.
The manufacturer's brochure can be downloaded using the link below:-
The base price of the dehumidifier is shown at the top of this page
You can add the options to obtain the correct price including the additions.