Heat Perfector Pro Swimming Pool Heat Pumps are designed in the USA and provide excellent quality, performance and value for money
The new HeatPerfector Pro "S" range has been greatly improved.
Several models are available in sizes of 20kw, 32kw and 37.5kw in single and 3-phase to suit most pools.
They include a defrost system and so offer extended season use.
Heat Perfector Pro Pool "S" Heat Pumps have the following features:-
- Power defrost - allowing operation at lower air temperatures to extend the swimming season
- R410a refrigerant gas for improved efficiency and performance
- Digital control panel
- Twisted Titanium heat exchanger - Unique heat exchanger design provides higher heat transfer efficiency to the pool water. 5-Year warranty on heat exchanger !
- Top fan units - The use of a top ventilator leads to greater efficiency in operation than competitive side mounted models.
- Powder coated metal casing
- Internal bypass (external bypass still recommended)
- Very Quiet - New fan blade provides quieter operation
- Scroll compressors - The scroll compressor is much quieter in operation than conventional compressors, so the unit is not intrusive when operating.
- Operates down to +5 degrees celcius for extended season use
- Built for high efficiency, utilising a large case design for improved heat transfer.
- Optional electrical hard-start kit
Heat Perfector Pro have a unique scroll titanium heat exchanger that provides excellent performance
What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
For an outdoor pool in the UK that is kept covered, use the following guide:-
Heat Perfector Pro Sizing Guide
||Max Pool Size Supported (m3)
|Models 1 - 2 20kw
|Models 4 - 5 32kw
|Model 7 37kw
(Note: These are the maximum pool sizes supported in optimum conditions, you should always oversize your heat pump whenever possible)
However many factors can affect the sizing of a heat pump for your pool. You are therefore strongly advised to contact us to get an accurate sizing recommendation for your particular pool.
We have been asked by the manufacturer to not list prices for Heat Perfector Pro heat pumps on our web site, so please call for the best prices.
The Heat Perfector Pro models are built for the UK & Europe are listed below
Heat Perfector Pro Models
||Single phase 50hz
||Three phase 50hz, 380v
||Single phase 220v
||Three phase 50hz, 380v
||Three phase 380v
* PLEASE NOTE MODEL 6 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We offer FREE delivery to most UK postcodes. (excludes Scotland and some UK postcodes).
We can also ship to any country in the world. Please email for a quotation to deliver to any other county
Heat Perfector Pro heat pumps are normally held in stock in the UK and will be delivered in approx 2-days from cleared payment
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
NB: We offer a 1% discount on listed prices for payments by debit card, bank transfer or cheque as we do not need to pay credit card fees.
Heat Perfector Pro heat pumps will provide low running costs for your pool compare with other pool heating methods
Installation is straightforward
Please see our Installation pages for examples of heat pump installations and also see our the FAQ pages for more information
All Heat Perfector Pro products come with the following warranty:-
- The cabinet is guaranteed for 5 years
- The compressor, motors pump etc are guaranteed for 2 years
- The titanium heat exchanger is guaranteed for 5 years
- In the UK the warranty is parts and labour. Outside the UK the warranty is parts-only
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for Heat Perfector Pro products
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org