Garden Pac Invertech Inverter Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
We are proud to offer the new range of Garden Pac Invertech inverter driven pool heat pumps
Inverter driven heat pumps allow the fan and compressor to be run at variable speeds from 25% to 100% depending on the load.
When initially turned on, the heat pump will run at 100% to bring the pool up to temperature.
Once the pool has reached the desired temperature, the inverter heat pump can then reduce and match its output to maintain the pool at the desired temperature.
The ability of the heat pump to be able to modulate its output to suit the demands of the pool can deliver significant cost savings.
We have the following Garden Pac Invertech models available:-
||Max Power Output (Kw)
||Max Pool Size (m3)
- Inverter technology - variable operating speed
- Energy saving
- Extremely quiet operation - only 19.3-29.6db(A) at 10m (depending on model and power output mode)
- Reduced startup current - no soft start required
- Mitsubishi inverter compressor
- Works down to -7c
- Output certified by TUV in Germany
- Plastic anti-rusting case
- Excellent COPs - from 6.4 to 15.5 due to Inverter technology
- Digital control panel
- Winter cover included
Extremely Quiet Operation
The Inverter Plus heat pumps are extremely quiet in operation.
See the dB levels quoted in the table above
These heat pumps are normally in stock
Delivery will be around 2-3 working days to a UK address.
We can deliver to anywhere in Europe. Please email your address for a shipping quote.
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
We offer a discount for payments by bank transfer or debit card, please call us for details
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
Please see our Installation pages for photographs of examples of pool heat pump installations and also the FAQ pages for more information
These Garden Pac Invertech heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 7-Year parts only warranty on the compressor
- 2-Years parts only warranty on all other components
- If a part is required, it will be sent to site free of charge. The customer is to pay for the labour charges to diagnose the fault and install the part(s)
- Alternatively, the customer can return the unit to the UK support centre for repair. The customer pays the transport cost to return it for repair. If the fault is a warranty issue, then the parts and labour are supplied free of charge, if it is not a warranty issue, then the repair and return transport cost will be charged to the customer.
- HeatPumps4Pools also have a network of engineers who can maintain or repair any heat pump
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
We are happy to provide technical support for all Inverter+ swimming pool heat pumps that we supply
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com