SPECIAL OFFER - MAY 2017, WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE ON SPECIAL OFFER, SO GRAB A BARGAIN WHILE STOCKS LAST!
These Aquacal Tropical heat pumps are the same as the Angel Fire M1 and M2 extended season models
Angel Fire M1 Extended season = £2995, Angel Fire M2 Extended season £3195
Update 25th June 2017: Free Pool Maintenance Kit with every Aquacal Tropical- worth £165 while stocks last
Click Here for details
AquaCal have been making swimming pool heat pumps for over 30 years and are the leading pool heat pump supplier in the USA.
HeatPumps4Pools are a distributor for AquaCal heat pumps to the UK and Europe supplying and supporting this excellent range of products.
The AquaCal Tropical range of heat pumps offer value for money combined with the quality of a USA made heat pump.
- High efficiency, ultra quiet compressor
- High performance titanium heat exchanger
- Strong and silent, sealed ventilator motor
- Corrosion resistant cabinet
- HOT HAS DEFROST FUNCTION, ALLOWING THEM TO WORK DOWN TO -6C FOR EXTENDED SEASON USE
- R410a refrigerant gas for improved efficiency and performance
- Digital control panel with self diagnostics
- Top fan units - The use of a top ventilator leads to greater efficiency in operation than competitive side mounted models.
- ThermoLink Titanium Heat Exchanger - The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out - for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor - Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
- Defrost Mechanism NOW ON ALL MODELS to allow operation at low air temperatures
- They can operate down to about -6c air temperature
- 2" water connections (use a 2" to 1.5" adaptor bush to connect to 1.5" pipe)
is the patented Titanium technology used exclusively by AquaCal in heat pumps.*
At the heart of your heat pump is the patented ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger
. The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined.
The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
Titanium is a super-strong and long-lasting metal making it perfect for the pool environment. Not all Titanium is created equal however. Only ThermoLink™ Titanium technology uses a patented water management system that maximizes surface contact of pool water with our Titanium Heat Exchanger.
This is the most important factor in determining the efficiency of your heat pump. Generally, the greater the heat transfer, the greater the efficiency of your heat pump. And let’s face it, the reason most people buy a heat pump is because they want to get the absolute most for their heating dollar.
AquaCal heat pumps featuring ThermoLink™ Titanium technology offer you maximum strength, durability and performance and we are so sure of it that we guaranteed our Titanium Heat Exchangers for the life of your heat pump. This is just one more reason that AquaCal is America’s leading heat pump manufacturer.
The following AquaCal Tropical models are available:-
Heat and Cool
|T035HRD (single phase)
What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
For an outdoor pool in the UK that is kept covered, use the following guide:-
||Max Pool Volume (UK)
Max Pool Volume (Rest of Europe, Spain, France etc)
|T035HRD (1 phase)
(Note: These are the maximum pool sizes supported in optimum conditions, you should always oversize your heat pump whenever possible)
However many factors can affect the sizing of a heat pump for your pool. You are therefore strongly
advised to contact us
to get an accurate sizing recommendation for your particular pool.
More information is also available on the manufacturer's web site at
Prices include VAT and free UK delivery
Delivery to any country is possible - please contact us for a quote
Price shown includes FREE delivery to most UK postcodes. (excludes Scotland and some UK postcodes).
Please email for a quotation to deliver to other European countries
Delivery approx 3-4 days from order
We accept all major credit cards, cheques and Bank Transfer
NB: We offer a 1% discount on listed prices for payments by debit card, bank transfer or cheque as we do not need to pay credit card fees.
Installation is straightforward
Please see our Installation pages for examples of heat pump installations and also see our the FAQ pages for more information
All AquaCal Heat Pumps products come with the following warranty:-
- One year parts-only warranty on all components
- Five years parts warranty on the compressor
- The titanium tube portion of the condenser carries a Lifetime warranty against failure due to chemical corrosion. All other components parts of the titanium condenser are covered for a period of two (2) years.
- If spare parts are required under the warranty, they are supplied free of charge, but the customer must pay the shipping cost from the USA
- Please see the warranty document below for more information
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for AquaCal products
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please call or email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org