Live Online Chat
- Aquacal Superquiet
- Aquacal Tropical
- Angel Fire
- Duratech Eco
- Duratech Dura+
- Duratech EU Series
- Duratech Commercial
- Heat Perfector Pro
- Heat Siphon
- Heat Inverter
- Hot Splash
- Above Ground Pools
- Electric Pool Heaters
- Heat Exchangers
- Indoor Pools
- Koi Ponds
- Pool Covers
- Pool Filters
- Refurbished Units
- Second Hand Units
- Spare Parts
Duratech Dura 22, 22kw Swimming Pool Heat Pump Heater
You save: £3,935.00 (60%)
Our Price: £3,150.00 £2,950.00
Save: 6% off
Duratech Dura 22T, 22kw 3-Phase Swimming Pool Heat Pump
You save: £3,851.67 (59%)
Our Price: £3,250.00 £2,950.00
Save: 9% off
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- VAT - all prices include VAT unless otherwise stated
- Most products include free UK delivery unless otherwise stated
- Prices may be changed at any time and are are subject to fluctuations in the dollar and euro exchange rates
- Prices stated are guide prices and will be confirmed at the time of order.
- Heat pumps will be delivered to the customer's driveway. The customer is responsible for moving the unit to the desired position near the pool or pond (although some couriers will help with this)
- All products must be installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions in order for the warranty to be valid
- All electrical work must be carried out by a qualified electrician
- The customer must ensure that their electrical supply is adequate and suitable for the heat pump purchased, otherwise re-stocking charges will apply.
- The customer must ensure that the unit ordered is suitable for their pool in terms of electrical rating and heat output. Any advice given by us on the sizing of units is given as guidance only and the customer is ultimately responsible for ordering the correct product.
- The customer must protect heat pumps from damage by frost or freezing by draining the heat pump down or keeping the pool circulation pump running during cold weather in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Damage caused by freezing is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- The customer is responsible for checking and obtaining planning permission for a heat pump (if it is required).
Heat Pump Sizing
- Any advice given by us on the sizing of a heat pump is based on the manufacturer's specifications and rated output. We will not be responsible for guaranteeing that a heat pump will match the manufacturer's specifications and rating.
- The output of heat pumps will vary according to the air temperature. The rating of heat pumps is based on the manufacturer's product specifications. HeatPumps4Pools will not be liable for guaranteeing that the output is as per the manufacturer's specifications
- A backup heat source should also be installed alongside a heat pump by the pond owner to provide additional heat in the case of failure of the heat pump and in very cold weather conditions. HeatPumps4Pools will not be liable for the death or damage to fish caused by failure or malfunction of a heat pump supplied by us
- If the customer purchases a cover for a koi pond to be floated on the water surface, then the customer is responsible for checking that this will not be detrimental to the health of the fish.
Returns Policy & Checking your goods.
- In accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive, you are entitled to cancel your order at anytime within 7 days of receiving your goods. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of the period of 7 working days beginning with the day after the day on which the you received the goods. If you wish to cancel an order under these terms, first contact us and then return your products unopened within 7 days of receiving your parcel. More info about the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at: http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
- On taking delivery of your goods, you must unpack the goods, remove all packaging and check for any signs of damage while the courier's driver is still present. If any damage is found, then the delivery note must be signed as "damaged". If the goods have not been checked, then the delivery note should be signed as "unchecked". If the goods are signed for as in good condition, or no damage is recorded, then no claim can be made against the courier for damage that is subsequently found and a replacement product or compensation will not be supplied by us.
- You agree to open all boxes carefully and thoroughly check the goods for damage on the day of delivery as per the previous term. You must also notify us of any damage within 2 days of the delivery. If we are not notified of damage within 2 days we may be unable to claim from the carrier. You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to notify us within 2 days or for failing to inspect goods at the point of delivery.
- At our discretion we may accept goods returned to us outside of the 7 days, but no more than 28days from the date of purchase, but these goods will be subject to a 25% + VAT restocking charge, subject to the condition of the returned goods.
- If you cancel your order, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are adequately packaged and insured to protect against damage during transit
- The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 / Returns Since 31 October 2000 UK consumers now have the right to cancel their order within a "cooling off period" which lasts 7 working days from the day after taking delivery.Cancellation must either be in the form of facsimile, email and sent to our address as listed on the contact page of this site. If you cancel your order under these provisions then you will be responsible for returning the goods to us in good condition or alternatively you will be responsible for our costs in recovering the goods. You must make sure the goods remain undamaged and unused and in a re-saleable as new condition. The delivery of the goods to you is a separate contract for services and is not covered by the cooling off period, therefore any refund made will not include the true cost (not the advertised cost) of the delivery of the goods we incurred in order to supply such goods.
HeatPumps4Pools will not be liable for loss of rental income from rented properties or loss of revenue on commercial swimming pools due to failure of a heat pump supplied by us.
- If the cause of a reported fault is found to be due to incorrect installation or operation by the customer, then we reserve the right to charge the customer for the cost of any investigation work and call-out charges.
- The relevant manufacturer's warranty conditions will also apply and should be read in conjunction with these terms
- Should a fault arise with a heat pump under the warranty period, then we will take our best endeavours to resolve the problem within a reasonable time frame. This may include telephone advice, sending spare parts for the customer to fit, sending an engineer to site, or replacing the complete heat pump depending on the circumstances.
- We may ask that the defective unit is returned to us whereby it will be inspected, repaired if possible and returned to the customer. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the defective item to us. It must be suitably packed to prevent damage during transit.
- If it is decided to replace the heat pump on site, the customer must disconnect
and pack the old heat pump in suitable packaging to prevent damage during transit. A replacement heat
pump will then be delivered and the old unit collected.
- Should the customer not adequately pack the defective unit and damage occurs during transit as a result, then we reserve the right to charge the customer for the cost to repair the damage or for the complete replacement of the unit.
- The heat pump warranty does not include the cost for labour or parts for swapping over and installing the replacement heat pump if a replacement unit is supplied.
Use of this web site, terms and conditions and your privacy.
- The rights in the designs, pictures, logos, photographs, content and source code of this web site are owned by HeatPumps4Pools unless otherwise stated. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site without our written permission. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use
Changes to the terms
- We may change the web site or these terms at any time. If you use the web site after we have changed the terms you will be bound by the new terms.
HeatPumps4Pools are committed to the protection of your privacy. Unlike others we will never sell your address or exploit your personal details in any way. You will receive no junk mail as a result of any enquiry or order you may place with us. Any information about you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless the information is voluntarily submitted. The information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number and email address. Your personal details will not normally be disclosed to third parties. In some circumstances however we may need to disclose your personal details to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested.
You have a right to request a copy of your personal details at any time in order to check the accuracy of the information held. If you wish to do this please contact us. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. If you find any inaccuracies please advise us and they will be deleted or corrected promptly.
If you send an enquiry by e-mail we will only use the information you give us to fulfil your information request. If you send an order by e-mail we will only use the information you give us to provide the service or services you have requested. We may occasionally contact a customer after an order is completed to help us evaluate and improve the service that we offer.
When we ask you to submit sensitive personal financial information, such as your credit card number, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, making these pages secure. In addition, we have strict security protocols in place to protect our customer database, and only allow access to it when absolutely necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of such details.
We do not store any of our customer's financial details including credit card information. Credit cards are processed using a secure independent payment gateway using approved secure card handling processes.
Our website contains links to other websites. HeatPumps4Pools are not responsible for the privacy practices within any of these other sites. You should be aware of this when you leave our website and we encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Company registration no: 7662022
VAT No 114 3502 61