Air Heat Pump Boiler for Pool Showers
This excellent product provides a hot water solution for pool showers etc.
It combines a hot water storage tank with a built in heat pump and electric water heater.
This will provide hot water for showers etc in a very cost effective manner at temperatures between 45c and 90c.
The water is stored in an internal water tank which is available in three sizes
- 200 litres water capacity
- 250 litres water capacity
- 300 litres water capacity
The units also have a built in 1.5kw electric heater to heat the hot water once per week to over 60c to automatically control legionella.
The 300 litre model also has the option to connect solar panels to help heat the water.
A digital control panel controls the operation of the unit.
The heat pump provides hot water up to 60c and works down to -5c air temperature.
• Heat pump boiler and ventilation function
• Programmable time clock
• Cooling and dehumidification of the air
• Provides warm water from 45°C to 90°C
• Heat pump operation till 60°C output
• Built-in electrical heater of 1,5 kW
• Automatic weekly control of legionella
• 240 V , 50Hz , Rohs compliance
• Digital Control unit with LCD display
• Air ducts Ø150 mm
• Inner housing in stainless steel
• Heat pump operation till -5°C air temperature
• Very good efficiency factor COP 3,98
• With reverse cycle for defrosting
• High efficiency compressor with R134a
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for
Please contact us if you have any queries on this product
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 22 August, 2011.